|The Regent Maldives Description
|The Regent Maldives is the definitive luxury hideaway to recharge your senses, where every day is a new adventure and each moment is yours to savour. Each villa combines complete privacy with stunning ocean views and includes a private pool, deck and terrace, as well as gracious villa host service. Choose from your own stretch of pristine beach, where you can lounge on hammocks and daydream, or an over-water structure for the perfect window into an exotic water world. Experience your island, your way.
The Regent Maldives is defined by pure indulgence, where personalised touches elevate your experience to a new level of luxury. With dedicated villa hosts attending to your every whim, your only task at this hideaway is soaking up the tranquil surroundings.
Discover the islands surrounding The Regent Maldives, one of the best new resorts in Maldives, with excursions including snorkeling, dhoni fishing, and private picnics. Customised itineraries of exciting night fishing or luxury cruises to lagoons and underwater coral gardens are also available.
|The Regent Maldives Facilities
* Bose Lifestyle System featuring DVD/CD player and iPod docking station
* Complimentary high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access
* Dedicated sun loungers on the deck and in front of the beach villa
* Deep soaking tub big enough for two
* Designed by Hirsch Bedner Associates
* Dressing room area with extensive hanging space, deep drawers and dressing table
* Electronic safe
* Fully stocked private bar
* Multi-Line IDD telephone with voicemail
* N’espresso coffee machine and tea making facility
* Outdoor rainforest shower beneath the sky and indoor shower overlooking the private garden
* Private pool and day bed
* Semi-open bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower
* Two satellite LCD televisions
The Regent Maldives Dinning&Entertainment
An Idyllic Venue for a Special Private Event
Have the ultimate privileged extravagance by booking the entire island for events at The Regent Maldives Resort. Weddings, vow renewals and anniversary celebrations are hugely popular at this resort in Maldives, with the backdrop of a Maldivian sunset making it even more magical.
The Regent Maldives Room&Accommodation
* 14 Beach Pavilions (265 sqm)
* 9 Beach Villas (310 sqm)
* 12 Ocean Pavilions (230 sqm)
* 13 Ocean Villas (245 sqm)
* 2 Ocean Residences (655 sqm)